
This map is of the Maryland Farms YMCA in Brentwood Tennessee. I frequently go to this YMCA to work out. There are about two levels of the "Y" with a couple of half levels.
Here, I have shown the upstairs on the bottom and the downstairs at the top. I believe this map shows the different options that this specific "Y" has to offer. They have strategically placed the rooms upstairs and downstairs for a reason. I believe they put the main workout area upstairs to attract customers that can see the huge space through the windows outside. This "Y" also contains a Subway restaurant inside at the front so that when people leave, they can get a healthy meal. There is also a man that shines shoes at the bottom of the stairs for when businessmen go to workout, they can get their shoes shined in the process. I hope by observing the YMCA interior, I can get a better understanding of why the YMCA is so appealing to many American families.
No comments:
Post a Comment